Sunday, October 2, 2011

BFOW excerpt; June sucks...

June sucks.  Her friends in town, Libby, what a fucking name.  I call her scooter and swat her ass just for the insanity of it.  Holy Shit she says and they both just look at me and then go back to whatever the fuck they were talking about as we try and find our way back to the car leaving LAX.  I drive her car everywhere.  Dads rich I guess which means she is but I have never seen a dime of it.  I act like they are both my bitches.  Women love that.  Fuckin women.  Don’t get me wrong, Libby isn’t a bimbo.  I can tell she wants to show me her tits and will try to during the next two weeks that she is in town staying at our place.  Her tits are bigger than Annes and they talk about it in the first five minutes that they see each other, oh yeah and she calls her Annie.  This bugs me.

On the ride home we play something Libby just has to show her and it is some British pop rap dance girl thing and its good and that sucks.  Anne’s weird and I don’t say anything cause I am not like that even though she always remarks when I am weird like it’s a fucking crime only I have ever been guilty of and it says something irrevocable about me and I know our relationship is ending already.  Babe, what’s that place with the Indian food she asks me?  Fuckin babe?  She never lets me call her babe.  Come on you know the one on Warner?

Oh yeah it’s called Indian Food.  She hits me.  I love it.  I think about faking Hindi and being fucking relentless with it but Libby wouldn’t react and it would make me angry and so I don’t.  Babe I say.  She looks at me.  Babe can we swing by the house I’m fuckin horny.  Oh my god says you know who.  Anne smiles and hits me again and says babe but like in shock and I smile and she says god to Libby and Libby makes a face for who the fuck I have no idea and I laugh at her loud and angrily and she feels it.  I back off then, that was it, my assertion I am done babe, I’ll play now.

Oh my god this place sucks.  But she is talking about Orange County in general I guess and I agree.  I ignore her tits like a medusa around Anne.  I do see her ass under her T-shirt and that is not good cuz I fuck her in my mind that night when I fuck Anne.  I feel bad.  She is feeling good cause her friends here but her friend is a home wrecking slut and wears too much make up and I feel like shit for imagining her but I can’t help it.  The next night I am a little rough with Anne when we fuck and something comes out in me and we stop and neither of us cum and we lay there and we are both too smart to talk about it and it makes me want her more, not Libby but Anne.  She is so right for me.

The next morning Libby shows me her pussy in the kitchen while Anne is brushing her teeth.  She waits till I come out then bends over like she is looking for cereal under the sink.  My dick is hard instantly.  I look at it, I want to just walk over and slide my dick right into her.  She waits there.  I feel dizzy, so fucking horny I could scream and I go back into the room and when she hears me turn to go she says Oh really surprised like and jumps and covers herself front and back with a hand and says something but I am already in the bedroom and opening the bathroom door and Anne is brushing her teeth and I grab her pussy and she says don’t and I say please honey please I am so fucking horny babe please and she says nock it off, and I push my dick at her and she says stop it and I sit on the toilet and I swear to god I cry and she comes over and asks what’s wrong and I plead with her I tell her I feel like I will die if I don’t cum I swear to god and she kisses me and grabs me and then I fuck her standing at the sink and cum in her again.  I know I shouldn’t but it is the only way I can.  I thank her and I mean it and I put out of my mind that I was imagining fucking Libby at the sink and feeling those big soft heavy tits cause it would kill her and I sit in the bathroom and cry and they head out to shop and I feel Libby feeling all superior to Anne and I want to punch her in the face.

That night when we eat Libby is looking at me like we are fucking and I am bitter then Anne touches me under the table, it’s our thing we do, what we all do but I think its Libby and I jump and crack my knee on the table and Anne says fuck and I get up and leave and she follows.

I don’t go to the beach with them.  I don’t go to Bullwinkles with them.  I don’t go to rock ‘n bow with them, instead I stay at home and put Libby’s underwear all over my face and jack off in the guest bed, Libby’s bed and my balls get huge and sore and one day I cum six times and I have this boner at dinner that night and it just fucking hurts and I am hunched at the table and Anne thinks I’m sick.

I have to take her to the airport.  I say no.  I tell her to call her fucking mom.  Why are you being such an asshole?  I want to say she is trapping me.  I am gonna fuck her if I take her to the airport but this is so much beyond anything she could imagine I have a nervous breakdown for like ten minutes and then I say I love you.  I am sorry.  I will take her.

My flights delayed she says but it wasn’t, she lied about the time, we were three hours early.  I have to get clean, all this smog makes me sticky.  She gets a room at some wannabe four star across from the airport and says she is gonna run up to shower.  I tell her I will wait here and she turns and smiles at me and says ok and I follow her.  Her tits or so fucking incredible I am slack jawed.  She doesn’t want anything but Ann’s man and I get inside that sweet tight pussy and I fuck her till the cows come home and I cum inside her cause I know she won’t get pregnant, that is not what she wants.  She got what she wanted.  We don’t say anything.  I don’t even walk her to her flight I just leave.  At home I think Anne smells her on me and she must but her pause is momentary and lost in some preoccupation or so she lets me believe.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment