Saturday, October 15, 2011

Burgundofara is a ho bag.

I am so pissed at Burgundofara.  She turned down the new sun to fuck a sailor with a possession she could touch; a boat.  Whore.  Even though Severian gave her the hush-mouth like three times in an hour, even though he was aloof, even though he became a-sexual because of his “talents”, even though it was a future self that had loved Severian and she was just fresh out of tiki-tiki-tiki-tiki-tiki-ville or wherever the fuck and her ‘self’ from the future says, “Hey, I fell in love with this fucked up lookin guy with the limp and the dead eye and the missing face, so , you go fuck him too k?”, even though she is like, "Hey, I know in your reality you have lived on this gd ship for eternity, literally, but now that ‘I’m’ here I’m tellin ya, it’s not for me."  Even though she as much as told Severian before they took the tender down that she felt sorry for him, even though she told him it was her older self she felt sorry for, literally, I know it was more like, “Hey, so, see that person that shares a recently recognized and verbally acknowledged similarity with you, yeah, I feel sorry for them, I don’t really love them or anything, its more like pity..  Is there such a thing as a pity fuck?”  Even though he could have given a shit less about her, she was still a fucking whore.  What’s even more brilliant about Wolfe’s “Severian-vs-Burgundofara” is that even though Severian knows all that shit and she is still someone's puppy, an obligation thrust upon him, or more so a "painting" your lover gives you after she says, "Hey, work is more important to me than you, but here is my picture; jack off to it if you start missing me.”, he still wants to own her and gut the fucking captain.  Well let me tell you cunnies, I was there.  He fucking killed that guy dead as shit, then he tied Burgundofara to his “un-manned” body and pitched the captain into the fucking amazon.  “let her fucking follow him there.” We all nodded.  It’s what we’d have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment