Friday, September 9, 2011

BFOW excerpt; At Jenny's you get drunk...

 ...but you get drunk with her not me.  I have been reformed into that prick of a lover we both need me to be.  I am the one.  The two of you are quiet in the kitchen.  I shout that I am not doing a threesome and both of you laugh.  There is shit on TV.  Jenny is dating this guy she keeps calling Hugh with emphasis and now Anne is doing it and I am pretty sure it is because they both think the guy looks like Hugh Jackman.  Really she is hard on the ears and I am pretty sure she is struggling to get this guy to keep fucking her.  She is just so high pitched and monotone and loud.  I stopped thinking of her as an ass after about five minutes.  We were at some fucking coffee place and she worked there and Anne would go there to say hi not get coffee and that is like another thing wrong and different about men and women.  She was outside smoking with her and I swear the guy/kid she was working with must have been real stupid because he thought she would fuck him if he let her do whatever she wanted and like, as if she wouldn’t have done whatever she wanted if he was a dick.  Anyway we are out side and I am fake nice cause I haven’t met her before and I see her and I am looking at how well her ass comes together and then they come out side and I smile and all that shit and I swear it was like the acid just kicked in cause there was this nagging, this unreachable, directly unnoticeable concern and then whoosh there it was like “Hey!  You are so fucking loud you crazy Bitch!” only it comes out “What the fuck is wrong with your voice?” and Anne hits me cause she knows but stupid Jenny doesn’t know or care and smiles and says what? then goes back to talking and I am like “Wholly fucking shit are you for real?” and she wants to know what I am talking about and I get up and then run and just to be a fucker I put my hands over my ears and yell “Fucking please god, please fucking kill her!” and I run for a block and I can’t hear her and then I walk and there is a 711 and I hate this fucking one and nothing is ever new here and you can’t get anything but the same old shit and I am taking about 17th st. now not just 711 and so I get Anne parliaments and they don’t carry mine cause I am too fucking cool for all of this bullshit and Anne doesn’t come by and I mark it as a sign our relationship has advanced to some new autonomous level.  I walk home but not like a hustle which is what I want so I don’t and she pulls over some twenty minutes later and I get in and she doesn’t say anything and I am trying to use psychic abilities to detect tension and shit and then she says Jenny thinks I am cute and there is a party or something and I imagine breaking bottle over her head, Jenny’s, like full fucking bottles and I am satisfied with the heavy crash and crunching of glass and beer, bloody in that overly oxygenated head blood way and hair all creatively wet and matty like there is egg in it but it is blood and her confusion and my zealous, violent damage.  “Fuck yeah.”  I say and now I am moving on to magnums and then punch bowels and throwing her rag doll like through glass fucking tables and thunderous smashing and crashing and shit and glass fucking swimming pools now fly through some breathable deep space where both she and they collide head first and “Fucking rad babe.  Party!”  I scream and she goes shut up you dork and I lean way out the window and scream party! like I am fucking toga party villain and she is pulling on me to get back into the car and people look and I look at them like I have never looked at any body before and I command them to fucking party like I have a gun in my hand and it is party or a bullet from my gun and they have run out of second chances.  Jesus Christ she is saying and I come back in and I am laughing and she asks me what’s wrong and if I am crying and I say Ill make her cry and she says shut up and asks me what’s wrong and I say I just want to fucking party mom and she hits me and were near home and I turn off and she turns off and when we are out of the car I slap her ass and then I am there again in that fucking living room and I check my face to see if I am bleeding and I get up and go into the kitchen and she says babe and reaches out and grabs my belt and pulls me over and I say watch the cock and she growls in the way only drunk girls growl and Jenny is placid like a fucking cow and I ask Anne if there is blood coming out of my ears and she says no like I am a baby and it is not right to get horny when I hear that but I do and I want to sit on her lap but Anne is not a big girl and I kneel in front of her and say Babe, my ears, check’em.  And she does and finds unreal shit and I pull away and she asks what happened and I don’t tell her that I just realized Jenny’s voice doesn’t bug me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment