Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tony adn Justin make a poorly planned trip back to Tenochtitlan and are stuck there

“No say.”

“No say?” I say, then, ”Tony, did you hear that Tony, He said No Say. I know what that means Tony!” Tony will not look me in the eye. He is not subordinate to me.

“Tony, I just don’t have words for this.” I tell him. I refuse to call Alejandro (Don’t pronounce the j as an h or I will kick your ass!!) by his birth name or his whatever the fuck name he is having people call him. I’m tough on Mexicans.

The time machine is not here. I think it just shit us out here. Tony has not cracked yet and he may never which is suprising for a man that hates TJ as much as he does. Alejandro will come out of all of this a bit better than either of us I think. Fucker.

“So he doesn’t speak Aztec then. I guess we should have thought of that.” We don’t even get to see a fucking pyramid, were dead that quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment