Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tony and Justin partake in a battle royal in hell

“Hey, isn’t that Sharon from marketing?”

I look. It is. She is standing next to a real hard ass of a demon, luckyducknadon we call him, sounds like its real name at least and there is that thing with its face, anyways, it’s a nickname.

“What a bitch.” tony says.

“Oh yeah well, there’s a reason god never trusted you with tits.” I tell him.

“Huh, what does he know.”

On the other side of the valley their team was lining up. They were organized for shit, some had guns, others, well, weapons, hand weapons like knives and stuff, no order just a couple big crowds. Our line looked like it was drawn in whip cream with a hard dick. Some of those idiots were firing, I think Dick, the guy from that movie, and yeah, his name is Dick and he’s a real douche, he caught an arrow with his face. Couldn’t have been a called shot I mean really, they were just too unorganized to influence any chaos in our ranks.

“They drug me out of hell for this?” Tony yells. They did. We were walking now. Some of the guys up front were already sockin idiots. This one guy, all I can really see is the tear in his corduroys, he’s got a chunk of hair missing and he is deep, I mean DEEP in our lines and lost like fuck knows what, just looking and spinning around with his dukes up and every now and then someone trips him and everyone laughs, but then someone just up and parks a knife in him, it’s like a joke right, he needed a weapon? Too funny, anyway he’s trying to grab it and pull it out but he just gets too tired. My buddy is yelling again.

“Hey Janet!” I look, its Janet. Were stepping over people now, and then in another minute were stepping on em. “Hey Janet!” he yells again. He has grabbed hold of his junk and is shaking it at her like a fist. “How’s this for date night!”

The players, the real heavy hitters, you know, the demons, not the battlefield promotion types with skin, they go early. Not sure why or how that works, either they just leave cuz of the whole, Wings are made for Flying bullshit or they get taken out fast like how you tend to want to take out a tank even if you cant, like stay close to it and maybe pee down the barrel between shots, anyway whatever. Soon I’m sucker punching and knee kicking and then I get a hold of this whip, its torn. How do you tear a whip? Tony is cracking up at me. He’s got a fist full of hair and its working better than a gun, I mean, just imagine their faces. Whould you run up to a guy who’s only weapon is a handfull of the last guys hair? Me neither. I turn the whip around and try to use it as a one sided extra long none-chuck but I suspicion if I had learned to crack a whip without tearing my face open, back when I was living, you know, before Hell and all, that it would have been better, you know, more effective, at least the noise part of it.

My buddy is landing these haymakers on a guy that I swear is in a Bunny suit. He just takes it in like rain ya know, he doesn’t even flinch. Some one behind us is on fire and throwing dirt on himself and you can hear music somewhere, like from a speaker, it might be unrelated. Other people are looking for it too.

It’s hard to tell who’s who sometimes when a day like this wanes and melts into a kind of myopic thrashcade. I tell Tony, I say, ”This kind of killing feels more like a rape.” I have to yell it and just like that he goes for my eyes. He says he mistook me. Twice I have to grab him, hold him down to stop him cuz he is going for me, for my eyes again. He doesn’t make it, he doesn’t get my eyes. I’d guess I still had some luck left but if I didn’t I sure as fuck would not be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment